[one-users] Error import image marketplace

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at opennebula.systems
Fri Nov 21 06:04:56 PST 2014

Hi Maria,

Unfortunately, the Virtual Router is only available for Xen or KVM, not for
VMware. There is an open ticket to fix this:
http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/3207

Regarding the ttylinux, are you using the VMware version?
http://marketplace.c12g.com/appliance/4ff2d3aa8fb81d4406000004

Best,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
VP of Engineering | Head of Research at OpenNebula Systems
cvazquez at OpenNebula.Systems | @OpenNebula

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is