[one-users] gems instal

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Tue Nov 18 04:29:06 PST 2014

Using a non stock ruby can lead to lots of problems. If you are not sure on
how to make it work it is better not to change it.

We are aware of both problems with the gems. The got updated and they are
not longer compatible with ruby 1.8.7. There is already a fix for net-ldap
in the repository and we have opened a bug for zendesk_api:

http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/3364

To install those two gems you can use this command:

gem install  --no-ri --no-rdoc zendesk_api --version '< 1.5.0'
gem install  --no-ri --no-rdoc net-ldap --version '< 0.9.0'

The installation script will be fixed in next releases.

Cheers