[one-users] Do we need to mount /var/lib/one with ceph

Huynh Dac Nguyen ndhuynh at spsvietnam.vn
Tue Nov 11 21:09:30 PST 2014

Dear Ruben,

You mean:
- /var/lib/one is mounted from NAS server just for Front-end
- The datastore is mounted from Ceph for frond-end and node

So
Front-end servers must be mounted NAS (/var/lib/one) and Ceph
(/var/lib/one/datastores/[number]), 2 mounted points.
Node servers must be mounted only Ceph
(/var/lib/one/datastores/[number]), 1 mounted point
and the passwordless file must be updated manually

Is it correct?
so why don't we use ceph for both of shared location?  or just
/var/lib/one?  I really don't want to manage more device.
Could you show me the best solution? I'm confused to continue because
of stuck in integrate Ceph and opennebula

Regards,
Ndhuynh

Message: 1