[one-users] vOneCloud and vCenter 5.5 won't connect

Rogerio Goncalves rogerlz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 03:37:24 PST 2014

Hi Tino,

1st email;

The ID 3 it's because I tried to remove and add vcenter again.

The credentials are correctly on web interface. I didn't access the
console, only to see logs and check process. And also the web interfaces
import my templates and show my cluster "Local"

2st email;
Yes, the process is running and the log that I sent was oned.log

I didn't access console and didn't change any password. I just deploy OVA,
connect to console to check IP address and connect via web interface,
following the guide.

The vCenter and vOneCloud appliance are on the same vlan and I can access
the vCenter web interface successfully with the same username.

Maybe an restriction with password? Or username with @domain?
My password is VMware1! and I also tried VMware1#.

Thanks
Rogerio