[one-users] Transfer/bandwidth limits?

Susan Curtis susan at virtovo.com
Fri May 30 12:52:57 PDT 2014

First time posting here, so apologies if I have missed any conventions information required.
I've managed to deploy a multi node setup with OpenNebula and am evaluating it against some other cloud platforms.  It's been a real breeze to setup and I really like the ease of use within Sunstone.  I've looked through the documentation and past messages on this list and cannot find any up to date info on the subject (there was a patch mentioned a while back for an earlier version).
Is there any way to set bandwidth limits per instances?  Or at very least rate limit the NIC?  If we deployed OpenNebula we'd need some way to limit bandwidth for instances.
Regards
Susan