[one-users] power outage

Christophe Duez christophe.duez at student.uantwerpen.be
Tue May 20 00:23:48 PDT 2014

Hello I searched the web what to do when a power outage occurs with
opennebula.
now i found many discussions but no 100% working solutions.
What I ask myself is the following:
I know that if the front-end (opennebula server) gets an interrupt it can
shut down every running VM. (I yet have to find out how). But can it also
send a signal to the other servers to shut down when all the running vm's
are stopped?
and what about the data storage?
However I think this is all possible the next thing is more of a problem.
When the power returns, is it possible to automatically start all the
stopped VM from before the power outage?
I know this is a lot but i would love to have a solution for this.
--
Kind regards,
Duez Christophe

E christophe.duez at student.uantwperen.be