[one-users] OpenNebula and JuJu

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Mon May 19 03:07:32 PDT 2014

Hi Bill

There were in fact some meetings with the Ubuntu people to integrate JuJuwith
OpenNebula. Unfortunately, Ubuntu is completely biased towards OpenStack,
and for us service composition is a very important feature to outsource
without a minimum commitment. As a result we decided to invest all our
effort in the OpenNebula Flow component.

Cheers

Ruben

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 6:00 PM, Campbell, Bill <
bcampbell at axcess-financial.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I saw some archived messages that had shown *some* interest in developing
> a provider for JuJu to work with OpenNebula.  Has this ever taken off or is
> that something that has been put aside?
>
> *NOTICE: Protect the information in this message in accordance with the
> company's security policies. If you received this message in error,
> immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies.*

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect