[one-users] Opennbula VM automatic backups.

Dmitri Chebotarov dchebota at gmu.edu
Wed May 14 05:48:42 PDT 2014

Hi Leszek,

You could look into scheduling a cron job and running 'onevm shapshot-create' and 'oneimage clone'.
There is also extensive API if you like to do to it via Java/Python/Perl...

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
VCL Sys Eng, Engineering & Architectural Support, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175 | Fax: (703) 993-3404