[one-users] Missing internet connection in the VMs

Br4ve Bendix_Harries at web.de
Mon May 12 10:40:48 PDT 2014

Sorry I noticed a mistake in the my question. The node and the frontend are
connected via eth1 to the internet instead of eth0. Further more I'll give
you some information about the virtual network I used:
output of onevnet show:

VIRTUAL NETWORK 1 INFORMATION
ID             : 1
NAME           : net0