[one-users] sunstone create or update template leads to browser hang

Stefan Kooman stefan at bit.nl
Sat May 10 09:52:31 PDT 2014

Quoting Thomas Stein (himbeere at meine-oma.de):
> Hello.
>
> Whenever i try to create or update a template in sunstone i have to wait
> 2min until the wizzard shows up. It's opennebula 4.6 and Firefox. This
> happens with Macosx and Linux. Is this a known problem? Any workarounds?
I can confirm this with latest firefox (29) on linux. I get the
following popup from firefox:

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.
You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script
will complete.

Script:
https://cust-sunstone.bit.nl/vendor/4.0/jquery-1.11.0.min.js?v=4.6.0:2

Gr. Stefan