[one-users] system datastores always have no space

Marius Rex MariusRex at venda.com
Fri May 9 06:43:27 PDT 2014

The system DS is not supposed to show up with any space until a host is
configured?  That is a surprising because the pre-configured sandbox
instance I downloaded first for testing (a Virtualbox instance) has
space listed in the system DS even though that has no hosts connected to
it.

In any case, there are no hosts connected to the test instance that I
gave the example on, but on some other instances which I have configured
elsewhere do have hosts configured and they have the same problem.  I
have /var/lib/one as a NFS mount that is mounted on both the frontend
and the node.  That instance comes up with no space in the system DS as
well.

Here is some output from that showing the system DS with no space even
though the logs say the node is successfully monitored:
http://pastebin.com/w6Wg909Y

-Marius
mariusrex at venda.com