[one-users] DHCP and OpenNebula

Valentin Bud valentin.bud at gmail.com
Fri May 9 05:04:47 PDT 2014

Hello Christophe,

The best place to start is the documentation about Using Hooks [1]. Keep in
mind
that OpenNebula has the same level of quality in documentation like FreeBSD
does ;).
Whenever you have a problem check there first, 99% of the cases you will
find it there.

[1]:
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.6/integration/infrastructure_integration/hooks.html

Best,