[one-users] Workshop on "OpenNebula in Science/HPC and Cloud Federation" at EGI-CF14

EDUARDO HUEDO CUESTA ehuedo at fdi.ucm.es
Mon May 5 10:42:12 PDT 2014

Hi Dmitri,

I don't think it will be streamed or recorded, but you will find more
information and material at
https://indico.egi.eu/indico/sessionDisplay.py?sessionId=17&confId=1994.

Regards,

Dr. Eduardo Huedo Cuesta
Associate Professor (Profesor Titular), Universidad Complutense de Madrid
http://dsa-research.org/ehuedo