[one-users] noVNC problem in sunstone after restarting oned.

Leszek Master keksior at gmail.com
Mon May 5 01:48:53 PDT 2014

The problem is only in the firefox browser (in the chrome it is working
properly).

The error form browser log:

SecurityError: The operation is insecure. websock.js:333
"New state 'loaded', was 'disconnected'. Msg: noVNC ready: native
WebSockets, canvas rendering" util.js:110
"New state 'connect', was 'loaded'." util.js:110
"Skipping unsupported WebSocket binary sub-protocol" util.js:111
"New state 'failed', was 'connect'. Msg: Connect timeout" util.js:111
"New state 'disconnected', was 'failed'."