[one-users] instantiate carina

Neil Schneider neil at ifxonline.com
Fri May 2 08:40:28 PDT 2014

I installed the Carina Environment Manager image from marketplace. I
installed the context package which is in /etc/one-context.d on the system
running OpenNebula.

I used the instructions from
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.6/user/virtual_machine_setup/cong.html to set
up the contexts through Sunstone.
 ROOT_PASS="changeme"

Still can't login to the VM. There is no information in the marketplace
listing about what user is configured or what the root password is. I got
the VM running, but I can't use it, since I can't login to it. Are these
only for testing purposes, or am I supposed to be able to use Carina?

Any clues what to do? What am I missing? Why didn't the password get set?

--
Neil Schneider
Systems Administrator

IFX