[one-users] NFS VM deployment keep getting same error over and over

Campbell, Bill bcampbell at axcess-financial.com
Fri May 2 05:44:55 PDT 2014

That sounds correct. If you share the /var/lib/one directory among nodes, then the datastores that you create will be shared as well.

You can have individual datastores mounted, (for example, system datastore 0, datastore 100, etc.) and if using the 'shared' transfer manager driver you will need to have them mounted on opennebula node and hypervisor nodes.

Bill Campbell
Infrastructure Architect

Axcess Financial Services, Inc.
7755 Montgomery Rd., Suite 400