[one-users] x509 authentication

María Noelia Gil marianoelia.gil at um.es
Thu May 1 04:31:17 PDT 2014

Hello, I followed the steps as indicated in http://docs.opennebula.org/4.6/administration/sunstone_gui/suns_auth.html to enable authentication x509. I enter to https://127.0.0.1:8443 and the username and password fields do not show, so I think that the changes in OpenNebula are correct. But how do I enter the client certificate? I added the certificate to my browser, but Lighttp do not  ask me about the certificate.

What changes have to do in the settings?

Thank you.