[one-users] data store not created in VMHosts

Hyun Woo Kim hyunwoo at fnal.gov
Fri Mar 28 09:30:55 PDT 2014

Thanks very much.
We are already familiar with monitor_ds.sh
and our problem is,  monitor_ds.sh does not report system_DS capacities
until I manually mkdir –p /var/lib/one/datastores/100(our system_ds ID)..
(Note –p option to mkdir).

Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you
as this issue is one of road blocks that are stopping us from upgrading to ON 4.4.

Hyunwoo
FermiCloud Project.