[one-users] data store not created in VMHosts

Hyun Woo Kim hyunwoo at fnal.gov
Fri Mar 28 09:05:08 PDT 2014

Hi,
Here is the output.

By the way, In VMHost:/var/lib/one/,  subdirectory datastores itself does not get created, let alone datastores/100

Thank you.
Hyunwoo KIM
FermiCloud Project

-bash-4.1$ onehost show -x 4
<HOST>
  <ID>4</ID>
  <NAME>fgtest12</NAME>
  <STATE>2</STATE>
  <IM_MAD>kvm</IM_MAD>
  <VM_MAD>kvm</VM_MAD>
  <VN_MAD>dummy</VN_MAD>
  <LAST_MON_TIME>1396022208</LAST_MON_TIME>
  <CLUSTER_ID>101</CLUSTER_ID>
  <CLUSTER>ipv6</CLUSTER>
  <HOST_SHARE>
    <DISK_USAGE>0</DISK_USAGE>
    <MEM_USAGE>0</MEM_USAGE>
    <CPU_USAGE>0</CPU_USAGE>
    <MAX_DISK>0</MAX_DISK>
    <MAX_MEM>16329064</MAX_MEM>
    <MAX_CPU>400</MAX_CPU>
    <FREE_DISK>0</FREE_DISK>
    <FREE_MEM>15874132</FREE_MEM>
    <FREE_CPU>397</FREE_CPU>
    <USED_DISK>0</USED_DISK>
    <USED_MEM>454932</USED_MEM>
    <USED_CPU>2</USED_CPU>
    <RUNNING_VMS>0</RUNNING_VMS>
    <DATASTORES/>
  </HOST_SHARE>
  <VMS/>
  <TEMPLATE>
    <ARCH><![CDATA[x86_64]]></ARCH>
    <CPUSPEED><![CDATA[2999]]></CPUSPEED>
    <HOSTNAME><![CDATA[fgtest12.fnal.gov]]></HOSTNAME>
    <HYPERVISOR><![CDATA[kvm]]></HYPERVISOR>
    <MODELNAME><![CDATA[Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU            5160  @ 3.00GHz]]></MODELNAME>
    <NETRX><![CDATA[122068573]]></NETRX>
    <NETTX><![CDATA[21559876]]></NETTX>
    <VERSION><![CDATA[4.4.0]]></VERSION>