[one-users] ceph+flashcache datastore driver

Shankhadeep Shome shank15217 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 19:57:36 PDT 2014

Yes bcache will allow real time configuration of cache policies, there are
a lot of tunables. It allows a single cache device to map to multiple
backing devices. We are using bcache with LVM and linux scsi target to
implement the storage target devices. We use several of these devices to
export block devices to servers over fiber channel then use those block
devices as building blocks for local or distributed file systems.The
opennebula implementation was using glusterfs-fuse but we hope to
transition to native glusterfs with qemu.