[one-users] Fault Tolerance and shared storage

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Wed Mar 26 09:57:41 PDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

The hook for host error in OpenNebula 4.4 allows to define one, and only
one, of the "-r" and "-d" flags:

   * -r will "delete --recreate" the VM in the failed host, this will go
through the epilog_delete phase, and it should erase the sym links and
launch the VM again. This is probably what you want, please come back if
the problem does not go away

  * -d will "delete" the VM in the failed host, but won't launch the VM
again.

These two are mutually exclusive.

Regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is