[one-users] ubuntu template from marketplace has wrong gateway

Steven Furgus stevenfurgus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 07:03:19 PDT 2014

To answer my own question, I added this directive to my network template
NETWORK_GATEWAY="x.x.x.x"

Found it in the documentation: "Please note that any arbitrary value can be
set in the Virtual Network template, and then used in the
contextualization<http://archives.opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.4:cong>section
of the VM. For instance, NETWORK_GATEWAY="x.x.x.x" might be used to
define the Virtual Network, and then used in the context section of the VM
to configure its network to connect through the GATEWAY."