[one-users] Can sunstone 4.0 be deployed on apache2 + passenger

sam song samsong8610 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 19:39:34 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Thanks for your reply.

I have configured one 4.0 to run in apache2 as a vhost, but there is an
another issue.
After I login to sunstone successfully and the dashboard is shown, the
browser is directed to the login page again at once.
I think it may be a misconfiguration issue.
I only changed the sunstone listening ip, session is managed by memory.

Any advice?

Sam

? 2014?03?21? 01:01, Daniel Molina ??: