[one-users] Re; Syslog support

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Mon Mar 10 07:34:12 PDT 2014

We still have no recreated packages with syslog support. Right now we are
preparing the beta for the new release and could not take a look into that.
I'll poke you as soon as we have the package ready but still don't know if
it's going to be a 4.4.1-2 or a new package.

--
Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer