[one-users] Question regarding Image.allocate method

Roxana Ioana Roman rroxanaioana at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 05:45:54 PST 2014

I thought that there should be one too..But I am using the Image
from org.opennebula.client.image, and it only has this method:
public static OneResponse allocate(Client client, String string) { ..}

And I tried the previous imageTemplate from the command line (with oneimage
create ...  and the datastore id) and it worked.
Am I using to wrong version of the java api or the wrong method?
Thank you!

--
*Roxana Ioana Roman*
*0743112732*