[one-users] problem with compressed images from Marketplace 4.2

Maxim Terletskiy terletskiy at emu.ru
Thu Mar 27 06:38:51 PDT 2014

Hi!

We're trying to use Marketplace in Opennebula 4.2 and see strange things
with compressed images. Importing image with name "Ubuntu Server 12.04
(Precise Pangolin) - kvm" I see that script downloading bzipped file and
extracting it to temp directory.  After downloading and unpacking image
successfully registering, oneimage saying it is 10Gb size, but the real
size of file is 4Gb. qemu-img info shows that it is raw format file 4gb
size. Image not usable, grub starting, but OS not booting because of
missing data. The same thing with the other images I've tried(CentOS 6,
ttylinux).

Opennebula server runs CentOS 6. Maybe someone can help with this problem?