[one-users] (no subject)

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Mar 20 03:09:22 PDT 2014

Dear community,

As you may know if you tried the beta release, we are doing a facelift to
Sunstone. We are now improving the refresh mechanism to improve the
performance and alleviate the load Sunstone puts on OpenNebula.

To remove as many refresh calls, we are going to simplify the dashboard.
Right now it shows aggregated historic graphs for the VM network speed, and
the Host CPU and Memory.

We will change it to show only the instantaneous number of VMs in each
state, and the instantaneous cpu and memory usage. Plus the existing
storage, users, and network stats. Possibly, we will also add the current
quota usage.

The information shown by the graphs we are going to remove will be still
accessible for each VM/Host in the individual info view.

We'd appreciate your comments on what information you would like to see in
the dashboard, for both admins and regular users.

Best regards,
Carlos
--
Carlos Martín, MSc