[one-users] Sunstone noVNC with WSS support

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 17:25:27 PST 2014

You are totally right, production needs a real cert...

Regards,
ML

On Thursday, February 6, 2014 5:20 PM, Wilma Hermann <wilma.hermann at gmail.com> wrote:

There is a really easy fix for that: Get a real certificate from a real CA. You should not use self-signed certs for a production environment.

Greetings
Wilma

This workaround fixes that problem yes but it is not a good workaround especially if you want to offer opennebula to real customers. I hope another better alternative can be found in the future but I am aware that this is mostly a browser problem :|