[one-users] Help with ESX UUIDs with OpenNebula

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Fri Jun 27 08:55:45 PDT 2014

Hi Brad,

If that change makes OpenNebula friendly with ESX 4.x we can add it to
next releases, although we are not going to officially support it.

For this, I would be grateful if you could open a feature request in
dev.opennebula.org and add the patch, we will include it for next
releases.

Best,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is