[one-users] Require Windows.qcow2 tarball

Sudeep Narayan Banerjee snbanerjee at iitgn.ac.in
Thu Jun 26 16:24:27 PDT 2014

Dear Sir,

Since I already possess an ISO image of 538MB, I tired to upload the ISO in
OpenNebula by creating an Image and uploading the ISO of type cdrom.
Screenshot attached with success message.

But unknowingly, the image is not getting listed after waiting for minutes
and repeated Refresh.

Could you please help!

Thanks in Advance!

Sudeep