[one-users] [feature-request] Time-based deployment of virtual machines?

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Jun 24 02:01:36 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Valerio Schiavoni <
valerio.schiavoni at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there an easy way to list all the VMs which do not have a scheduled
> shutdown (so that we can send reminders to those users) ?

You can do that easily with a ruby script, or any other language parsing
the onevm list -x output. The scheduled actions are stored inside each VM
template, look for VM/USER_TEMPLATE/SCHED_ACTION

<VM>
  <USER_TEMPLATE>
    <SCHED_ACTION>
      <ACTION><![CDATA[shutdown-hard]]></ACTION>
      <ID><![CDATA[0]]></ID>
      <TIME><![CDATA[1412719200]]></TIME>
    </SCHED_ACTION>
  </USER_TEMPLATE>