[one-users] Error after federation working

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Mon Jun 23 01:43:04 PDT 2014

Hi,

Sure, we've opened a ticket to keep track of the feature implementation.

Best regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is