[one-users] oneacct API questions

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Fri Jun 20 03:25:24 PDT 2014

We will take a look to the documentation and try to fill those gaps.

When you say the there is a lot of overlap in STIME/ETIME what do you
mean? Those are Start and end times. Start is when the user creates
the VM and End time when it passes to done state.

The other values in the email are:

* OID: object id, use it as ID for any object you are querying, like VM ID
* HID: Host id
* CID: Cluster id

Sunstone uses the json output and from the code it seems it is using
CPU_HOURS and MEM_HOURS. I am not the guy that made that piece of
code.

https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/blob/master/src/sunstone/public/js/sunstone.js#L4362

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 5:18 AM, Damon (Albino Geek)
<albinogeek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Users,
>
> Please see the TAB SEPARATED VALUES dump of an XMLRPC request to the oneacct
> API:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/1OyLw8f.png
>
> I'm getting interesting values from the Accounting API, and it's not very
> well documented [ OID, HID, CID, etcetera have no description in the XSD ] ;
> and I'm seeing a lot of overlapping STIME->ETIME , any idea how to work
> through this?
>
> Which record(s) should be considered for billing calculation, which records
> does SunStone use in the new Accounting tab under a user?
>
> --
>
> Best Regards,
> Acting Director Damon Blais
> Albino Geek Services Ltd.