[one-users] ssh and shared data storage

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Thu Jun 19 01:04:19 PDT 2014

Hi Antanas,

Using ssh drivers and persistent images does not mean that the copy is
not necessary, since the image DS doesn't have to be accesible as a
local filesystem in the virtualization node. On VM shutdown, if the
image is persistent it will be copied back to the datastore to avoid
losing changes.

hih,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is