[one-users] VM Failed - how to get it running.

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Jun 12 02:12:34 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 8:44 AM, Leszek Master <keksior at gmail.com> wrote:

> Isn't there any way to change this ? In DB for example?
>
>  I can't recreate this VM it's in production state.

Well, yes, you can force the state in the DB, but that may lead to some
inconsistencies.

If you want to give it a try, do the following:
- stop opennebula, and do a db backup  [1]
- change the vm state to: state 3, lcm_state 3 [2]. This needs to be done
in the db table columns, and the xml inside the body column.
- run onedb fsck [3] to fix host allocation and usage quota numbers

Regards,
Carlos

[1]
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.6/administration/references/onedb.html#onedb-backup