[one-users] one-context 4.6 RPM on Fedora 20 VM

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 06:31:34 PDT 2014

So actually it is set as I can see with onetemplate show the following:

CONTEXT=[
  NETWORK="YES",
  SSH_PUBLIC_KEY="$USER[SSH_PUBLIC_KEY]" ]

it just doesn't show up in the sunstone interface for some reason. But still having this NETWORK=YES custom variable doesn't help my Fedora 20 VM which I recreated but still no network...