[one-users] [ BUG ] opennebula-sunstone-4.6.1-1.x86_64 : Unresponsive Updating Templates

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Wed Jun 11 01:58:54 PDT 2014

Hi,

I cannot reproduce this issue. Does it happen for all the templates and
every time you try to update an existing one? In this thread another user
found the same problem, but we included the patch in one-4.6.1

http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2014-May/044978.html

Cheers

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula