[one-users] about variable order in Host information tab

Carlo Daffara carlo.daffara at cloudweavers.eu
Tue Jun 10 00:27:14 PDT 2014

Dear friends,
we are working on extending/adding a few IM scripts to check for presence of virtualization extensions, support in the bios and so on. We already have a nicely working prototype,
but we have a hard time understanding what order is used to show the information- it's clearly not ordered by executed IM script (or VMXCPU and VMXBIOS would be one after the other).
Is it possible to order it afterwards? Or change the ordering?
cheers,
carlo daffara
CloudWeavers