[one-users] Opennebula 4.6.2 debian - AUTOMATIC_REQUIREMENTS

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Jul 28 03:46:02 PDT 2014

Hi,

The automatic requirements attribute is added by the core because you are
using a vnet assigned to that cluster, or an image from a datastore
assigned to it [1].

If you want your VM to be able to run on any cluster, change the
vnet/datastore cluster to none (-1). Please note that the physical
infrastructure of all clusters must support all vnets/DS in cluster 'none'
(e.g. the DS must be mounted).

Regards.

[1]
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.6/administration/hosts_and_clusters/cluster_guide.html#scheduling-and-clusters