[one-users] opennebula openvswitch loosing connectivity.

Leszek Master keksior at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 02:42:57 PDT 2014

I've got weird problem. My OpenNebula cloud is now used widely, and we
noticed weird things happening. I'm using openvswitch with vlans and i did
2 vm's one with haproxy and second one with apache. Sometimes my haproxy
are serving 504 errors, like it have lost connection with apache backend,
but it hasn't (no ping lost since last 24h). Also my scp script to upload
files to apache backend shows me connection lost error sometimes.

Did anyone had connection issues similiar to me? How to track down the
problem root? Any clues will be helpfull. I'm out of ideas.