[one-users] Opennebula using iSCSI Storage

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Tue Jul 15 03:27:41 PDT 2014

Hi Adam,

In your case I would set up a clustered file system on the iSCSI volume.
For OpenNebula that will be transparant, simply configure it as shared. You
can also use the LVM drivers for this:
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.6/administration/storage/fs_lvm_ds.html

I wouldn't use NFS if I were you for this setup.

let me know if this helps.

cheers,
Jaime

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 5:30 PM, Adam Fyfe <adam.fyfe1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have 1 ON server and 1 additional ON host.
>
> I would like the setup so that ALL storage / datastores are on the iSCSI
> SAN.
>
> The iSCSI volume is mounted on each server ext4 netdev iSCSI using native
> CentOS drivers.
>
> The question is, i read that the /var/lib/one should be shared using NFS
> from the master server and then mounted on the hosts
>
> Does anyone have any experience of this type of setup and could share
> their experienece ?
>
> thanks
>
> adam

Jaime Melis