[one-users] Netapp Deduplication

Javier Juarez javier.juarez at soporte.cti.csic.es
Tue Jul 15 01:38:44 PDT 2014

Hi Brad,

We are using the deduplication capabilities of NetApp storage system, you could create a new transfer manager and rewriting the clone command to use the clone volume command of NetApp, for example... it works well for us and the change isn´t very agresive in your OpenNebula deployment.

best,
Javier Juárez
www.altran.com