[one-users] one-context 4.6 RPM on Fedora 20 VM

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Mon Jul 14 08:14:18 PDT 2014

I have made some changes to the context packages that hopefully fix
the problem with Fedora 20. I still could not try the package in
Fedora 20. It would be great if someone could give it a try.

http://dev.opennebula.org/attachments/download/794/one-context_4.7.0.rpm

It is tested in CentOS 7 and works fine

--
Javier Fontán Muiños