[one-users] VM's in State: FAILED

Mateusz Skała mateusz.skala at budikom.net
Fri Jul 11 06:58:28 PDT 2014

Hi,
After reboot my kvm host I have some VM's in state FAILED. There is no
other option to repair this VM than use "delete --recreate", but if I
use this, data stored into VM disrepair. What I'm doing wrong? How can I
get recover VM from damaged host without data lost?

Second question, if I log into VM and send command "poweroff" then
console window ends, but VM is in "RUNNING" state and I can't start
console. The only way to log into this VM is reboot. Why VM can't change
state to shutdown/poweroff automatically?

--
Best regards
Mateusz