[one-users] using a iSCSI SAN

InterNetX - Juergen Gotteswinter juergen.gotteswinter at internetx.com
Sat Jul 5 19:00:56 PDT 2014

Hello Joaquin,

it whould be great if you could publish the driver. i am in the progress
of building a one setup currently, backed by a eql stack. i am playing
with lvm / fs_lvm as storage driver, but i dont really get happy all
over with it.

i am sure the one project itself whould be also happy about, mainline
eql support oO just dreaming ;)

Cheers,

Juergen