[one-users] using a iSCSI SAN

Carlos A. caralla at upv.es
Fri Jul 4 04:41:50 PDT 2014

Hi,

in our lab, we have a iSCSI SAN (Equallogic PS4000) and we would like to
use it to connect the disks to the VMs using iSCSI volumes. That means
that we'd like to have the images registered in ONE as volumes, and the
SAN should clone the volume to serve it to the VM.

Under this scenario, is there any storage driver to implement it? I
could not manage to understand the documentation provided in the web for
the block datastore.

Does anybody have experience on this? Can anyone help me?

Regards