[one-users] Few URLs does not exist

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Jul 3 09:27:02 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 4:50 PM, Sudeep Narayan Banerjee <
snbanerjee at iitgn.ac.in> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> Few Weblinks does not seem to exist. Could you please look into it?
>
> http://archives.opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.4:rel4.4:oneapps_overview
> http://archives.opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.4:rel4.4:img_guide
> http://archives.opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.4:rel4.4:vm_guide
> http://archives.opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.4:rel4.4:vm_guide_2
>
> How did you get to those links? You can access the 4.4 docs from here
(assuming you have 4.4 installed):
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.4/

> I need some input in oneflow for understanding Elastic Cloud. I assumed it
> came with 4.6.2 version but unknowingly I could not find it.
>
> Although the URL(
> http://archives.opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.4:appflow_configure)
> says that oneflow comes in version 4.4.
>
> [oneadmin at front ~]$ ls -l /etc/one/oneflow-server.conf
> ls: cannot access /etc/one/oneflow-server.conf: No such file or directory
>
> Am I doing anything wrong?

You probably didn't install the opennebula-flow package. The package
contents are described in the installation guides:
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.6/design_and_installation/building_your_cloud/ignc.html

Regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc