[one-users] missing security model when using multiple labels

Leszek Master keksior at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 07:11:18 PDT 2014

I'm upgrading my cluster network from 1 Gb to 10 Gb. So i need to power off
my hypervisor node, change network interfaces and put it back. The problem
is, when i did it on the my first server when i try to migrate VM's to it
or any another server i'm having this error:

migrate: Command "virsh --connect qemu:///system migrate --live one-72
qemu+ssh://node-01/system" failed: error: XML error: missing security model
when using multiple labels

 How can i got this working back ? Few VM's i can move around my cluster,
but rest of it i cannot migrate live. Before reconnecting my node-01
everything was working fine.