[one-users] vif rate xen parameter in opennebula

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Wed Jan 29 09:31:26 PST 2014

Hi

I've increased the priority for this. There are a couple of issues related
to this one (need to add hypervisor features to disks or nics). Probably we
will also go for http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2531

There are some modifications to the drivers scheduled for 4.6. We'll try to
include these features.

Thanks

Ruben

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM, Simon Boulet <simon at nostalgeek.com> wrote:

> Hi Kenny,
>
> On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 11:40 AM,  <kenny.kenny at bol.com.br> wrote:
> >
> > Hello.
> >
> > I have a opennebula and xen 4.2 working ok with nfs, but i need to use
> the
> > parameter rate of vif .
> > With xen, i just to put that in vm.cfg:
> > vif = [ 'rate=10MB/s , mac=00:00:00:00:00:01, bridge=br0'].
> >
> > What i have to put in opennebula template ?
>

> This feature is not currently implemented in OpenNebula. See feature # 665:
>
> http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/665
>
> Simon

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect