[one-users] CentOS Dojo Hackathon

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Wed Jan 29 06:24:47 PST 2014

For those of us who can't make it to Brussels, it would be interesting
to hear if there have been any changes in OpenNebula on CentOS that
have come about because of the new affiliation of Centos and Red Hat.
In particular, might there now be a path to get OpenNebula and some
of the other packages that have been CentOS-only in to Red Hat Enterprise
Linux?

Steve Timm